01 January 2013

Goodbye 2012........Hello 2013

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year.


I gave up making resolutions years ago but this year I plan on completing Understanding Western Art my 3rd level one module towards my Textiles degree and make a start on level two which will be 'Developing Creative Textiles'.  I forgot to post on here my result from assessment for Exploring Ideas -  I was a bit disappointed when I got the result at the beginning of December,  I got 57% I thought I would have done better than that considering all the work I put in to it.  I wonder if they are tougher at marking now that they have changed the accrediting University?  I am going to have to really work hard on this next module if I want to get a higher mark.  You don't get a lot of feedback either on how you can improve your work :(

No comments: