After quite a few set backs I've finally sent Assignment 3 of my degree module to my tutor. I thought I was never going to get it done. If you want to see what I did for Reveal and Conceal have a look here. Now it is on to the part of the Module that I've not really been looking forward to. I've got to write a 2,000 word essay on one of the artists/designers I've been researching, gulp!!!!
I finished Module 2 of Creative Sketchbooks a few weeks ago and got really good feedback from Linda.
Here's a couple of the pages I did. Now it's on to monoprinting and block printing.
I hate the energy saving bulbs we use now, they are awful to sew by so I bought myself a daylight lamp a few weeks ago. I have a daylight bulb in my studio but I wanted the lamp for the living room so I can sit and sew while I watch tv. It stands right next to my chair and I can move the arm to just where I want it, the colours are so much better with the lamp than with the main light.
Surface Treatment Workshop - week 6 - it's been a misty mizzly week in Mousehole with not much colour to cheer and I've been stuck indoors all week with a really bad cold so it was good to get ...
10 hours ago