03 March 2012

March update

After quite a few set backs I've finally sent Assignment 3 of my degree module to my tutor.  I thought I was never going to get it done.  If you want to see what I did for Reveal and Conceal have a look here.  Now it is on to the part of the Module that I've not really been looking forward to.  I've got to write a 2,000 word essay on one of the artists/designers I've been researching, gulp!!!!

I finished Module 2 of Creative Sketchbooks a few weeks ago and got really good feedback from Linda.

Here's a couple of the pages I did.  Now it's on to monoprinting and block printing.

I hate the energy saving bulbs we use now, they are awful to sew by so  I bought myself a daylight lamp a few weeks ago.  I have a daylight bulb in my studio but I wanted the lamp for the living room so I can sit and sew while I watch tv.  It stands right next to my chair and I can move the arm to just where I want it, the colours are so much better with the lamp than with the main light.