01 January 2012

Marrotte.......

I started a couple of Joggles classes before I went into hospital but didn't get very far with them. Before Christmas I made a start on the Marrotte class.  I finished them at 10pm the day before I went to my brothers in York as they where a Christmas present for Ste and family.

I'm so please with how they turned out ................ let me introduce you to

Jack Frost


Madame Nadine





Sweet William




and finally Freddie





I wasn't sure if they would like them but they loved them.

5 comments:

Doreen G said...

Fabulous Susan.

Mariann Johansen-Ellis/Cascada Studio said...

Hi Susan
for some reason I am getting loads of links from you on my blogposts, which is not so fun, could you somehow disable whatever is doing that, that would be much appreciated.... many thanks and happy new year, Mariann

Mariann Johansen-Ellis/Cascada Studio said...

thank you Susan, and yes, I never seem to get past the very basics, but never mind eh? :0)) Mariann

Mariann Johansen-Ellis/Cascada Studio said...

thank you Susan, appreciated, and totally, i never seem to get past the basic stuff. (0:

Jill said...

These are wonderful, and with everything else that you've been up to no wonder you have only just finished module ! of CS.
Happy new year to you.