26 August 2011

Passed.....

....... I got a letter at lunchtime to say that I'd passed The Art of Photography.  I missed out on getting a better grade by 2% but considering all the family and health problems I had during the 2 years of doing the course I can't complain about the result.  It won't count towards my textiles degree but it was nice to see what the assessors thought of my work.  You don't get much feedback but what was written was mostly positive.

"Your work shows great potential.  There is some very good work here, which demonstrates your enthusiasm for photography and your ambition to learn and improve.  Presentation is clear and well organized.  There is some strong, visually innovative imagery, particularly assignment 4"
My tutor was pleased with assignment 4 as well, here's a few of the photos I took.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Congrats on your pass - I never put in for assessment, so well done. Have you got started with your sketchbook projects - I've been getting into the spoons!