08 July 2011

I won..................

won what you may ask???  On 19th July a brand new museum will open in Liverpool and I got an email this morning to say I've won 2 golden tickets to the breakfast preview of the Museum of Liverpool.  This preview is only by invitation so it will be a privilege to be amongst the first to see the museum before it opens later in the day.  Simon Kane in the Independent has given it a good write up here so I can't wait to see inside after watching it slowly emerge over the past few years.

Here's a few photos I took of the outside for TAOP.



Can't wait to take some photos inside.  I'll share them with you after the opening - an excuse to buy a new dress, got to look my best haven't I.

2 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

I agree you will need a new dress, any special occasion needs a new dress! And this is truly a special occasion, have a lovely time.

Things Hand Made said...

wow, all special events need a new dress. looking forward to hearing more about it.