01 January 2011

Reflections..............

I've been reflecting on what I achieved last year in the way of creativity.  I didn't think that I'd got a lot done but now I look back I've done a lot more than I thought.

  • half of Module 4, along with Module 5 and 6 to complete Level 3 Certificate in Design and Craft - Stitched Textiles (Embroidery).
  • Assignments 2, 3, 4 and 5 of OCA The Art of Photography.  I'm just waiting to get my last assignment back so I can send it for assessment next month.
Click on the links in the side bar if you want to see what I did.

I've not done a lot of work on my 1st assignment for Textiles 1: Exploring Ideas because I've been unwell, but hopefully once I get my health problems sorted in the next few months I will regain my energy and enthusiasm to continue studying.


I took this photo last year on my phone camera.  I was going to delete it from my computer but on reflection even though it wasn't what I wanted it could be used as a base for possible designs????


It's of the christmas lights down at Liverpool One.

1 comment:

Christine Jones said...

Hello Susan
I was interested in your comments about the OCA Exploring Ideas module as I was thinking of doing it myself. What do you think of it? Have you managed to get started after having such a terrible year? Best of luck with it, anyway.