03 October 2010

Textile Degree

If you've been following this blog over the past few years you will know I have been studying with the Open College of Arts

The OCA was recently confirmed as an approved degree provider by Student Finance England, SF Northern Ireland and hopefully SF Wales so now degree student on low incomes may qualify for Government funding.

As I got funding for my OU course I am pretty sure I qualify so early in September I applied.  I got an email to say I would be officially enrolled on my degree course on 1st October and I should receive my 1st Module in the next week or two.

I am now officially a part time undergraduate studying for a degree in Textiles (when it is validated by their accrediting University).
Alongside the Textiles 1: A Creative Approach for which I received an A 76% I am planning to study
I hope anyone that is interested in joining me on my journey will follow my blog at OCA Creative Arts Journey


2 comments:

Carol said...

thanks for the message good to chat again :)

Ali Honey said...

Good Luck with your studies. It should be a fascinating journey.