The OCA was recently confirmed as an approved degree provider by Student Finance England, SF Northern Ireland and hopefully SF Wales so now degree student on low incomes may qualify for Government funding.
As I got funding for my OU course I am pretty sure I qualify so early in September I applied. I got an email to say I would be officially enrolled on my degree course on 1st October and I should receive my 1st Module in the next week or two.
I am now officially a part time undergraduate studying for a degree in Textiles (when it is validated by their accrediting University).
Alongside the Textiles 1: A Creative Approach for which I received an A 76% I am planning to study
- Textiles 1: Exploring Ideas
- Understanding Art 1: Western Art
- Textiles 2: Developing Creative Textiles
- Textiles 2: Finding Your Style (should be ready by the time I need to do it)
- Textiles 3: Advanced
- Textiles 3: Your Own Portfolio