26 August 2010

Finished

Phew, by the skin of my teeth I've finished C & G Embroidery 7922. 

My C & G registration runs out on Saturday so I've been hard at work on my wall hanging so I wouldn't have to pay another 3 years registration. 


I've enjoyed my 3 years C & G and learnt a lot although I'm still not as adventurous as I could be but perhaps that is just my 'style'.

I could go on to do the Diploma but I've decided to go back to studying Textiles with The Open College of the Arts as each Module will be assessed and count towards their BA Hons Textiles degree when it is validated by their accrediting University which is Bucks New University hopefully some time next year.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Congratulations Susan and good luck with you new course.

Jackie said...

Hi I can't work out which is your main blog so I popped in here to reply. I'm glad you like the next button. I must admit its changed my blogging life into a pleasure.
Congratulations on your C&G.