23 October 2009

Doodle Book

Like many people I bought the books by Maggie Grey and Lynda Monk/Carol McFee. Last Monday the first of their online classes started.

Our landlord is replacing our delapidated kitchen so I was in my studio at 8am this morning while the plumber replaced the pipes.

At the end of the day this is what I ended up with from Lynda's first lesson.



Inside Cover


Outside cover


Front inside cover and signatures


Back inside cover and signatures



Doodle Book Spine


Finished 'Doodle Book'


I didn't think I'd be able to do any sewing for a while. A few days ago my right hand was very painful. I don't know if I'd been using the computer mouse too much or if it was from doing the lino cutting. It's hard to describe but I couldn't hold anything even writing was painful so I rested my hand for a few days and it seems to have eased.

The plasterers will be here before 8am on Monday morning to finish the walls so I'll have a go at Maggie's lesson then.

1 comment:

Debbi Baker said...

It is absolutely gorgeous Susan!! Love the colours.