25 August 2009

Phew!!!

I've not been posting to this blog a lot lately but yesterday I thought I was going to have to abandon it. For some reason I couldn't log into it, but as you can see I eventually got in.

I've been busy concentrating on my City and Guilds work and OCA Photography course. I've completed C & G Module 3 here.

Started Module 4 a few weeks ago and got a bit messy having a go at paper making. It's an interesting technique, but I'm not sure it is something I'll do a lot of in the future I'll see how I progress with it further into the module.

The weather has been so lousy this month (what happened to the long hot summer we were supposed to be having this year). I've not been able to get out a lot to take photographs so I'm getting a bit behind with my projects. I sent my 1st assignment at the end of July but I'm still waiting to hear back from my tutor. I'll give it another week perhaps she's been on holiday. If you'd like to see what I've done you can see it here.

I've eventually worked out how to use Wordpress, I like the way you can have pages within pages a bit like a website without having to pay for it. So anyone can click on a link in the sidebar and go immediately to The Art of Photography or Textiles 1 instead of having to trawl through page after page with Blogger. If anyone's reading this I'd appreciate some feedback on it because I think I'll use it for all my OCA work and stop using the other blog. You can find it here

I've had 2 postcards from my fellow Calendar Girls.

This is June's from Carol M aren't the colours gorgeous.


and this is July's from Jenny make me feel chilly just looking at it.

No comments: