Sandy chose this months picture.
My version for this month isn't very experimental more safe and pretty.
My first thought was to use some smocking for the body of the unicorn but I realised I couldn't get the correct shape so I had to rethink.
I used a piece of my hand dyed cotton fabric made a sandwich with wadding and thin cotton backing then machine stitched the quilted shapes.
I sewed pearl beads on then used a hot glue gun to attach the jewels at the centre.
This will be on it's way to Sandy on Tuesday, hope you like it.
Saturday-morning routine and Friday-night interlude - It's a grey day in London town, as I sit with my "free" waitrose coffee, watching traffic on this dull, dull stretch of the Finchley Road. Perhaps these ot...
2 hours ago