12 June 2008

June Calendar Girls postcard

Hurray I'm ahead of time with this months postcard. This months card is for Jenny.

I started by embellishing blue wool on to a piece of purple muslin for the background.


Next I made some Silk Paper in yellow, cut petal from it and stitched them to a piece of water soluble film. I FME the flower centre and leaf.



Once I rinsed the piece to get rid of the soluble film and dried it I zig zagged round the petals to attach it to the background. I've left the leaf loose.

Hope you like it Jenny.

5 comments:

Doreen K. said...

I am sure she will love it. It's beautiful.

Doreen G said...

It's beautiful Susan- Jenny should be very pleased with it.

Genie said...

Wonderful work. she will be delighted.

Debbi Baker said...

Gorgeous Susan - it is so vibrant!! Lucky lucky Jenny.

Carol said...

I am sure she will be delighted. It's fabulous.