12 May 2008

Quick update

This first ATC is from Debbi she made them for St Patrick's Day and offered to swap but kindly sent it me when I left a comment saying it was my birthday that day.


and this is the Calendar Girls postcard I got from Debbie for April.


This next ATC is for Domito she emailed to ask if I'd like to swap with her. I sent her one of my doodle ATC's

and I got this lovelly Spring ATC in return.


This is the ATC I sent to Carol for the Shapes Lottery on Textile Challenge. The background is crumpled foil painted with Brown Umber, Burnt Sienna and Copper acrylic paints and the triangles are made with a glue gun and coloured with gold embossing powder.


Anna set a challenge a while ago. She sent me some buttons and I had to use them in an ATC and this is what I sent her.

4 comments:

Frances said...

some beautiful atc's Susan thanks for sharing, Frances

Carol said...

Wow! what a wonderful collection you have there Susan. I love them all.

Doreen G said...

There's been plenty of ins and outs going on at you place Susan Love them all

Aussie Jo said...

I love that doodle bug, I might get Claudia, my daughter to try one of those