12 May 2008

Plastic bags and easter egg wrapping

I've just found this post from last month, it was still in draft for some reason I hadn't posted it so her it is only a month late.

I've joined another group Textile Challenges and Carol T who runs the group has set a make along challenge for April.

I wasn't sure if it would be my sort of project but you don't know until you try do you. First of all I had to find some plastic bags to use, you know the sort supermarkets have that we are all supposed to be cutting back on the use of. Well I have been for a while, I carry a canvas bag and only take a plastic carrier bag if absolutely necessary so I had to have a good look in drawers. Luckily I found a nice pink one from Superdrug so I set to work.


and the pink carrier bag and a piece of gold foil from around an Easter egg glued to a piece of muslin became this

2 comments:

Frances said...

Susan I love your braclet/cuff, I am finding it interesting trying unconventional materials,
best thoughts Frances

Gina said...

That looks really effective Susan.