27 April 2008

A Grand Day Out .......continued

Here's what I bought yesterday - Beads £1 a bag or 6 for £5

I thought I'd chosen 2 lots of 6 bags but I hadn't so I didn't save any money but still they where a bargain for £1 each.

These where £2.50 a bag. You can't tell from the photo but there must be hundreds in some of the bags.


I don't think she charged for these because I can't find them on the bill.

These where £1 as well.


I couldn't resist buying these. They're made of glass and cost £2. They have a loop at the back for something to be threaded through so I'm going to use one of them to make a necklace for my SIL's birthday. I never know what to buy her.


3 tubs of Embossing powder for £5

3 stamps pads £1 each


I also bought 5 books by Jan Beaney & Jean Littlejohn - No Stone Unturned, Colour Explorations, Grids to Stitch, Red and Seductive Surfaces.

I also got some supplies from 'Kim Thittichai's' stand, Lutradur, Tyvek, Evolon and Pelmet Vilene.


4 comments:

Things Hand Made said...

I love the beads, I can never resist more beads and can always justify them! good books aswell.

MargaretR said...

Even if the show itself was not up to much, I see you had some great retail therapy Susan! I want a couple of the JJ's new books too.

Papoosue said...

Susan, these beads look wonderful, what good bargains you got. Like the stamp pad colours you chose too. Have you managed to recover from your trip yet?

Say hi to your mum too, won't you? xx

Garnered Stitches said...

A great selection of beads you've got there, Susan. They will be just the job for the bead chapter in module 3

Sorry to hear that the show wasn't as expected. Some of the shows held at Sandown can be disappointing too.