Anyway the point is I don't have any 'Setacolour Soleil' for sunprinting so I tried using the silk paints I already have. It wouldn't be any loss if it didn't work I'd just have some more coloured pieces of cotton for future use. For anyone who's not done any sunprinting you paint your 100% cotton fabric with the fabric paints and put objects such as leaves, metal objects on top and leave it out in the sun to dry. When you take them off you are left with the shape in white.
This is the first piece I tried using a couple of bottles, a pen, box and some washers I got cheap in the local supermarket. I left it overnight in the DARK and don't ask me how but it WORKED!!!
I had another go last night but just using the washers which I think because they are metal gave a nice crisp edge.