16 February 2008

Open University

You would think I had enough to do with my time but no, I've enrolled for an Open University course in May. On the Open College of Arts forum the photography students had mentioned Flickr so I went to have a look at their group and some of them had done a Digital Photography course with OU so I looked it up on the their website and it sounds very interesting, it's all done online. I got confirmation on Tuesday that I've been registered for T189 and will get my course materials before the end of April. Now I've just got to decide do I use my little point and shoot or to get the most from the course do I upgrade to a bridge camera or do I invest in a DSLR decisions, decisions!!!!

2 comments:

Papoosue said...

Hi Susan, thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm so thrilled you are doing one of these courses - it should be fun (my friend has started one of theirs - a drawing one). If you want my opinion, I would definitely go for a Digital SLR if you can afford it (I wish I could, but I can't!) - but that's just my personal opinion. I hope you have great fun with the course. You are doing so well with your C&G too, I'm amazed by all the work you've done over the months - brilliant!

Purple Missus said...

Okay I have to ask - what is a 'bridge' camera and what is a 'DSLR'?