03 January 2008

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my Happy New Year Post telling me not to be so hard on myself. You don't want to sound as if you are showing off so I think you can over compensate and begin to doubt your own abilities........anyway I've put photos of some of the work I did last year in to 'Webshot' slideshows and I am amazed when you see it like this how much I did do.




TAST



City and Guilds Certificate Module 1



Doodling Designs



Unlimited Textiles swaps



Temple Dancer

5 comments:

Stephanie Pettengell said...

What treasure chest of wonderful work, I just loved looking through all your samples. Having done City and Guilds I do know how many hours you must have put in to achieve all that work. You must be very proud to see it all there. Well done.

Purple Missus said...

Oh you clever old thing you. Not only for doing these videos but all this work shown in one place. WOW its brilliant. You see,when you write it down it may not seem like a lot, but looking at the photographs gives it a totally different perspective.

Pat said...

I was impressed with the list but seeing all together like this is terrific. Just think what slide shows you will have this time next year!!

Kentish Maid said...

I really enjoyed looking at all this work - forgot I had the veggies for the soup sweating away and they burned!
Well done, thank you for sharing it all.
Sheila

MargaretR said...

I enjoyed your Webshots so much. It's surprising how much work you have done.