13 December 2007

TAST catchup again

I've caught up with TAST at last, well nearly I'm in the middle of this weeks.

I've just realised that I've not done these in order but here goes -
A in the photo is Week 45 Pekinese Stitch
B is Week 44 Zig Zag Spanish Knotted Stitch which I can honestly say I'm not keen on
C is Week43 Drizzle Stitch which I found fun to do
D is Week 46 Chain Braid Stitch
E is Week 47 Thorn Stitch and very appropriate for this time of year don't you think and finally F is Week 48 Knotted Cable Chain Stitch.

Week 49 Pistil Stitch.

We're up to week 50 now so only 2 more stitches to go, where has the year gone too???

I'm looking forward to Sharon's new challenge for 2008 it should be interesting. On the 1st day of each month Sharon will post a key concept and there will be 2 options, a colour scheme or a design element like a shape. The challenge will be to use one or both of them to develop into a resolved design. If you want to know more have a look at this page. It's going to be a popular challenge as so far 198 people from various countries have signed up, what a great way to bring us all together.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Fantastic Susan--I hadn't realised you were so far behind.
The end is in sight worst luck.

Homeleightigger said...

These look amazing Susan - all on the one piece, and have a real Winter's Tale feel about them. How did you manage to 'mark' the pic. A - F (you clever cloggs!) Val