02 December 2007

Goodies in the Post

I've been a bit lax posting about all the swaps I've received over the past few weeks so here goes in no particular date order:-

I got this from Ali in her birthday present draw. I've got it pinned to my coat.


The next two are bookmarks I got as part of the 'Feeling Blue' swap on Unlimited Textiles. The first is from Liz Counsell and the second from Sue Krekorian


I got this from Anna when her blog was 1 years old, I was one of the lucky first 10 to leave a comment. They are made from Silk carrier rods that Anna dyes so no two are the same and are just big enough to hold a pair of glasses or a mobile,


and this came in the post yesterday from Anne as part of a PIF (Pass it forward) swap. It's a shame you can't smell it as it contains allspice berries, cinnamon bark and whole cloves.

2 comments:

katelnorth said...

Gosh, those are some lovely things, Susan. So many people out there making great stuff!

sharon young said...

Hi Susan
What a lovely selection of swaps. How on earth do you find the time to enter all these things and do a C&G?
I struggle quite a bit to fit everything in.
Thank you for you congrats, I was pretty pleased to finish that module too, I'm just hoping there won't be too much follow up stuff!