12 December 2007

Early Christmas present

Sally of Feather on a wire had posted about a Graphics tablet she'd bought from Aldi. I've wanted one for quite a while but they can be expensive and Aldi usually sell out of special offers quite quickly but I thought I might as well go along and see if they still had them. Hurray!!! they did so it is my early Christmas present to myself. It cost £29.99 which isn't a bad price.




I put the software on the my laptop and desk top pc but for some reason it works better with the laptop. The laptop has Vista and the pc has XP but is over 5 years old, perhaps it's getting a bit old. Here's a couple of doodle I did on it to practice.


5 comments:

Joanna van said...

I'm curious what do you use this table for?

verobirdie said...

Seems like a good deal!
Hope you'll enjoy yourself very much.

Anne Wigfull said...

You will love it-mine is used all the time in preference to a mouse - though I'm not sure I have used it as much as I should for drawing.

English Rose said...

ooh, that looks good, maybe I should check that out, it could be really useful. do you think father christmas has time to get one sorted for me?

Dianne said...

I've never seen one of these before - they look great. Love your doodles!