17 November 2007

Doodling Designs Lesson 4

For this lesson we made our doodles out of fabric.

I followed Susan's instructions and put the back on before putting the fabric doodles on. If I do this again I'll finish the doodle part before putting the backing on.


I decided to FME the background so that is now on the backing as well but it doesn't detract too much from the patterned fabric I've used. Doh!! haven't taken a photo of the back, memo to self to take one once I've finished adding more embroidery, beading etc.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I gotta take that class!

Fiona said...

love the blanket stitch. Its my fave stitch at moment! I haven't got my doodles on the background yet... hopefully manage it this weekend

Purple Missus said...

This looks great. Its amazing how the difference the FME on the background makes.

Julie said...

This is a lovely piece Susan and the colours work really well. I look forward to seeing it beaded.

ANDREA said...

Susan, this looks so happy and young like summer:) I love the colours!!!
Andrea