14 October 2007

Tagged again

I've been tagged by Doreen, I've got to tell you 7 honest things about myself. Okay here goes,

1. I have always had a weight problem, and over the past few years it has got worse so I am ashamed to say I am 6 stone overweight. No matter how much I try I cannot lose the excess weight.

2. I worry about what impression I give to people when I first meet them. Silly I know but it's something I can't help.

3. If I'm not careful I can easily get bored. I will start something but then read an article or book and think I must have a go at that so lose interest in the thing I'm working on and it then becomes a chore to finish.

4. I haven't been on holiday for over 20 years and the only time I've been abroad is on a school trip to France for a week when I was 13.

5. I HATE going to the dentist. You would have to drag me kicking and screaming to the dentist chair.

6. I don't mind spiders within reason but I would run a mile (if I had the energy) if I saw, Yuk I can't even type the word without cringing, a cockroach or any other beetle.

7. I was going to tell you about my bad eyesight, that I can't swim or ride a bike but I've told you about those things when I was tagged a while back so if you want to read about them or refresh your memory go here.

I'm supposed to tag 6 others but I know some people don't like being tagged plus a lot of those I would choose already have been by others - so instead if you're reading this and you've never been tagged and want to join in consider yourself tagged.

No comments: