08 October 2007

She's finished...........

Big Boobies is a complete woman at last. I really must find a suitable name for her though I can't keep calling her 'Big Boobies'. The beading took me the longest to do. I could only do a few inches at a time before I started to get a headache. I need to get new glasses so it's off to the opticians soon. Anyway back to my Temple Dancer.... her she is in all her glory. She was well worth the wait. I think my 11 year old nephew was a bit embarrassed when I showed her to him yesterday he said wasn't she going to wear anything!!!!! I discreetly put my hand over her boobs to save him any further embarrassment and explained she was a temple dancer and that's all she wore.

Close up of her face


Upper body

Close up of back of hair - 3 strands of various wools


12 comments:

Doreen G said...

Well done Susan she is so delightful

Waltraud said...

A wonderful lady!

Françoise said...

No wonder he was embarassed... She looks so great!

kay susan said...

She really is rather lovely, isn't she? Nice work.

Homeleightigger said...

She is really gorgeous - how do you get her to stand freely - are her legs wired - if so with what? Val

Papoosue said...

Wow! Good job Susan. She is great. I don't think you can call her anything else now can you? ;-)

Ali Honey said...

She's lovely, very sensual. Well done. You could call her Beebee ( B B )short for Big Boobs.

Gina said...

Wow! She's gorgeous... think the name's going to stick though!

Doreen G said...

By the way Susan--you've been tagged

Angelcat said...

She is gorgoeus. I love how you did the hair and the peacock feather embellishment is adorable!

Carol said...

Fabulous. I love the peacock feathers.

ANDREA said...

Hello! She is so beautiful. I like the story about your embarrassed nephew:) Don't worry, I'm sure this won't be a traumata :)
She really is gorgeous
Andrea