I finally got my new reading glasses on Friday so spent the weekend stitching. Susan said it was best to do something small to start with so I chose to make a couple of ATC's.
After making a load of doodles I isolated part of one to use.
I didn't have Timtex so had to use some thickish Vilene to paint with Javana Silk paints, then stitched the design with black thread. I added a few diamente shapes to this one,
and a few beads on this one as well.
A Trip to Melbourne - At the end of January into February, we took ourselves off to Melbourne for a few days. We actually stayed at a great little hotel but this was the view f...
4 hours ago