07 August 2007

Nice Award


I had a lovely surprise on Monday morning I got this Nice Award from Susan.

The Nice Matters Award is a new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted. This award is for the bloggers amongst many who are nice people, good friends, who inspire good feelings and inspire us. I have to pass it on to 7 others who I feel deserve this award.

Well the first recipient definitely has to be

Lynda .... who is an inspiration with her work which she freely shares it with us all and has generously sent me things she knows I will find helpful

Doreen .... a new friend on the other side of the world who always leaves encouraging comments on my blog

Helen .... who keeps us all entertained with her often hilarious exploits

Helen .... who's article in Stitch issue 40 first inspired me to start my C & G course

Carol .... who's blog has inspiring work on it and written tutorials for us so we can make our blogs look a bit different from everyone elses

Sharon B .... who shares her love of stitching and shares any online resource websites that she finds with us

It's been harder than I though it would be to choose just 7 'nice' bloggers out of all the great people I've met in cyberspace since I started this blogging lark. So sorry I've only been able to choose 6 and a few have already been nominated by others so the last nomination is to everyone else who's blog I regulary check out but are too numerous to mention.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you so much for the nomination Susan. You have touched my heart.

Purple Missus said...

Thanks Susan for nominating me. I have made a lot of really good friends through blogging and am fortunate enough to count you as one of them.

Doreen G said...

Thanks Susan I feel the same as Lynda and Carol.