I did some more dyeing at the weekend. A few of the Rust dyed pieces hadn't done very well so I decided to over dye them with some Procion dyes and this is the result.
I also tried dyeing some threads for future use in projects so that it is easier to match the colours, you can't always get what you want.
and these are a couple of small pieces I dyed with different colours for something I want to try at some point when I have time.
Travels in Lanzarote: Day 12. Volcanos and Cacti - Another long walk: again from the hills above Haria down to the sea, but down a valley which brought us a little further down the coast. It was a steep v...
1 hour ago