It's been far too hot here in Liverpool to do much this afternoon but I managed to finish a needlecase. I've needed one for a while so I adapted Sue B's padfolio.
Here's my version. I made it half the size of the original. I coloured some garden fleece and ironed it on to cotton then did a fancy stitch from my sewing machine in between some machine made cord.
I put 2 pockets on the left side to put scissor and needles in and a piece of felt attached at the top in the middle section.
It measure 4.5 inches by 3 inches when closed up.
Travels in Lanzarote: Day 12. Volcanos and Cacti - Another long walk: again from the hills above Haria down to the sea, but down a valley which brought us a little further down the coast. It was a steep v...
1 hour ago