23 June 2007

More Chapter 6

I did some more bonding samples for Chapter 6 earlier this afternoon.

One of the suggested methods was to bond snippets of fabric under a layer of net.


and then cut a shape from it to bond to the background fabric. This sample also has a shape cut from painted bondaweb on the top of it.


I used some of the fabric I dyed last week for this sample with a some more painted bondaweb on the top purple shape.


These last 2 samples are some bits I had left over so rather than waste them I bonded them to some left over of fabric.


2 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Crikey, slow down Susan otherwise you're going to overtake me on part 2 :)
I love the colours you are putting together for your samples. You certainly don't let the grass grow under your feet do you?

Doreen G said...

This is an interesting series Susan I am enjoying the journey