I think I may have put a bit too much dye in for the amount of fixer and fabric I was using but I suppose it is a case of trial and error until I get the hang of it.
I had some Turquoise and Magenta left so mixed it for this shade of purple. I hadn't realised the middle fabric was a mix of poly cotton but I quite like the marbled effect I got. I bet I couldn't get the same again if I try though.
I also got this nice shade of green from Golden Yellow and Medium Blue.
I'm not too sure about using this method again. I've looked at Colour on Cloth again and I think I'll have a go at 'Direct Dyeing' where you paint the dyes on to the fabric. I should imagine it will give me greater control of the effect on fabrics that I want for my textile needs.