29 May 2007

I don't believe it

After waiting in all day on Friday for the gas engineer and getting a phone call first thing this morning to say he would be here between 9am and 1pm, he got here at 11.30am and guess what it took all of 5 minutes to fix the problem. There is a small whole at the bottom of the ignition that he blew in to and the fire came on first time. It seems it gets dust in there, blocks it and blowing the dust out is all it takes to fix it. I've lost track of the number of times this has happened with this fire. Why couldn't they have told me that before and I'd know what to do. I suppose because they want the Landlord to pay their bill.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Ahh tradesmen they are all the same they can't give away the secrets to all their expert training can they.