02 May 2007

BOOKS

3 of the books I ordered last month came from Amazon at last

Layers of Stitch by Valerie Campbell Harding and Maggie Grey

Paper, Metal & Stitch by Maggie Grey and Jane Wild

and finally Stitch Dissolve Distort by Valerie Campbell Harding and Maggie Grey. I've had a quick look through and I can't wait to get started trying some of the techniques but there aren't enough hours in the day.

I'm waiting for 2 more from the same order plus another 5 that I ordered yesterday. Do you get the feeling I like books? I've run out of space on my bookcase so I've just reserved one from Argos to pick up tomorrow. Just got to find room in my studio to put it now.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

I have all three of these books Susan and they are great reading.
What else have you ordered.
And how come I haven't noticed your blog before..we seem to like the same things so I will be back for sure.

katelnorth said...

I hope you'll post some reviews of these books once you've had a chance to read them a bit - they look amazing, I might have to add them to my wish list at amazon. Which is way too long anyway.