10 April 2007

New Header

Well I've finally managed to put my new header 0n to my blog. I felt it needed brightening up a bit and as quite a few others have given their blogs a spring clean I thought I'd do the same. What do you all think of it? The background photo is a piece of work some of you may recognise from an earlier post on 'bubbling' for my OCA Textile course. I got the tutorial on how to do a personal blog banner from Brenda at Serendiptiy and the Art of the Quilt if you scroll down the page a bit she gives a link to this webpage and I followed that and it worked.

5 comments:

MargaretR said...

I love your Header too. It's lovely.
I was helped by a friend, but she also used Brenda's tutorial.

Papoosue said...

That looks really good Susan. I might try it sometime when I am more proficient. I am enjoying your latest samples too. x

Doreen G said...

I like your new header Susan -the colours are great.

Purple Missus said...

Looks good Susan. I've been trying to do one on my blog - not very successfully as yet.

katelnorth said...

Great header - and I just wanted to say you inspired me to finally get around to changing my header too - I read this post originally around the time it was written, and then forgot whose blog it was that had the link to the tutorial and had to go read a ton of blogs again to find it :)

Anyway, I have now changed mine, too, so thought I'd let you know you were an inspiration...