27 March 2007

Re-delivered Post

The parcel that wasn't delivered on Friday came at 11 am this morning and it was the one I was waiting for with the needle punching kit, so now I can have a go at embellishing some material.

It comes in an A5 box

and this is what you get


My C & G 1st Module also came from Sian. I've had a quick look through but I'm going to sit and read it properly later. My first impression is, it is going to be interesting and a challenge but I'm looking forward to starting.

2 comments:

Papoosue said...

The kit looks interesting Susan, bet you can't wait to get started. Do let us know how you get on!

Susan

http://randomblethers.blogspot.com

Anna Nowicki said...

Could you please tell me where you got the needle punching kit from and how much it was. I have been wanting to embellish for ages but don't want to buy a machine I'd rather do it by hand