24 March 2007

Missed Post

Isn't always the way when you are waiting for something to come in the post, you miss it aaagh!!!SmileyCentral.com

I got a postcard from Royal Mail this morning to say they couldn't deliver a packet to me at 1pm yesterday Friday, because it was too large for the letterbox and no one was in. My Mum and I where both in and the postman didn't ring the doorbell or knock on the door when he put a letter through. We think perhaps it was the end of his round and he couldn't be bothered waiting for an answer. I'm waiting for the 'needle punching kit from Crafty Notions and my 1st C & G module from Sian and I'm not sure how big that is so it was probably the kit. Anyway I'll find out which it is on Tuesday, that's when it will be re-delivered. I did it online instead of having to telephone them like I've had to do in the past.

1 comment:

Papoosue said...

Hi Susan

I hope that it is the kit you've been waiting for - it's soooo annoying when you have to wait! I've a confession to make Susan, I bought an embellisher today!! (most unlike me - I'm still reeling from the shock - haven't had the nerve to take it out the box!).

Susan