18 March 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day to the best Mum in the world, well I think so because she is my best friend as well as my Mum.

This is photo of her in her early 20's.

Her engagement photo and companion to the one I posted of my Dad recently.

and this is one I took earlier today.

I bought some flowers from Aldi on Firday and spent yesterday afternoon doing it in to an arrangment for her.

I got 3 bunches of flowers these 2 for £1.79 each


and this larger bunch for £4.99



and this is the finished arrangment in a basket.

I knew those flower arranging classes I did a few years ago would come in handy. I always buy Mum flowers for her birthday and Mother's day and if I see any I think she will like. I think she should have the pleasure of them in life.

It annoys me when you see a funeral hearse going past full of flowers and you wonder if their loved ones ever bought them for the person when they where alive.

No comments: