26 January 2007

Do you want to share?

Lynda of Purple Missus sent me this great piece of work.


(http://www.purplemissus.blogspot.com/) who got it from http://www.artmixer.blogspot.com/ who got it from http://www.highfibercontent.blogspot.com/ who got it from … you get the idea, so I followed the instructions ‘The first five people to respond to this in the comments section will receive a piece of artwork from me. BUT, in addition to the comments you have to post this same blurb to your blog too and continue sharing the art with people who respond to you’. Well I was the 4th to leave a comment so now I have to play as well.

The first 5 people who leave a comment will get a piece of my art. It may not be anything large or spectacular but it will be all my own work, probably one of my 'Silk Paper postcards' but don’t forget you have to play as well.

4 comments:

Purple Missus said...

If I respond again does it mean I'll get another one of your gorgeous silk postcards? :)))

katelnorth said...

Ooh, me! I have played this game before with other blogs, and offered up my wares - haven't had to send out five yet, but I am happy to do another five if necessary. I want one of those silk paper postcards... or anything else you like to send. :)

lisette said...

hi susan - love your silk paper postcards and i would love to share :) i found your site through sharon boggons' inaminuteago - i'm going to do her embroidery course through joggles so am looking at 'take a stitch tuesday' with great interest.

i love the intensity of your colours :)

lalheg said...

Hee hee - at one point I was credited with bringing this arty meme into existence - it wasn't me but I would like to have a little something from you - nto sure if that means I have to re-offer again - what do you think?