17 October 2006

Comments

I've just realised I've had a few comments added to some of my posts. Thanks everyone for looking at my blog. It 's encouraging to realise there is someone out there reading my ramblings, however infrequent I may post.

Shaz - I learnt how to use Photoshop on a Digital Imaging course I took a few years ago at my local Adult Education centre, unfortunately it's closed now but I was able to do quite a few computer courses over the years. It's amazing what can be done with Photoshop and I keep learning something new all the time, I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money